Are you interested in nonprofit administration and finance?
We are looking for someone to help us improve our filing system and expand our office space options! This is a project-based temporary position requiring about 10 hours per week, and will run through the Fall semester.
Your duties will include:
- Working with the Office Manager and Executive Director to upgrade storage areas for files, financial records, and other administrative documents
- Organizing files in a consistent fashion
- Creating labels and folders so that files are legible, neat, and easy to navigate
- Reorganizing office spaces for optimal use
- Assisting the Office Manager with other administrative tasks as needed which may include ordering office supplies, checking voicemails, and replying to emails that come through the organization’s website
Candidates should be:
- Organized and able to stay on task, prioritize responsibilities, and be able to follow a set of guidelines provided by the Office Manager and/or Executive Director on how to arrange files
- Able to use discretion when handling confidential files
- Punctual and reliable with a consistent schedule
- Interested in learning about HR, administration and finance in a small, nonprofit setting (preferred but not required)
Compensation for this position will be $15/hr.